Skip to content
My CV (PDF)
- The Persistent Power of Promises (with F. Ederer), Cowles Foundation Discussion Paper 2129.
- The Unrealized Value of Centralization for Coordination (with E. Ranehill and R. Weber)
- Mental Capabilities, Trading Styles, and Asset Market Bubbles: Theory and Experiment (with A. Hefti and S. Heinke), UZH Working Paper 234.
- Job History, Work Attitude, and Employability (with A. Cohn, M. Maréchal and R. Weber), UZH Working Paper 210.
- Long-Term Commitment and Cooperation (with R. Weber), UZH Working Paper 130.
- Growing Groups, Cooperation, and the Rate of Entry (with E. Ranehill and R. Weber), UZH Working Paper 103.
- Social Comparison in the Workplace. Evidence from a Field Experiment (with A. Cohn, E. Fehr, and B. Herrmann). Journal of the European Economic Association, 2014, 12 (4): 877–898.
- Eyes are on us, but nobody cares. The irrelevance of eye cues for strong reciprocity (with E. Fehr), Proceedings of the Royal Society B, 2010, 277(1686), 1315-1323.
- Disrupting the prefrontal cortex diminishes the human ability to build a good reputation (with D. Knoch, D. Schunk, M. Hohmann, and Ernst Fehr), Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 2009, 106(49), 20895-20899.
- Endogenous Mergers, Mavericks and Tacit Collusion (with D. Darai and C. Roux)
- Common Ownership and Collusion (with F. Ederer and M. Schmalz)
- Self-Discrimination in Jobseeker Behavior (with A. John)
- Discrimination in the Housing Market (with A. John, E. Mengus and T. Michalski)
- Innovation, Patents, and Multitasking
- Performance Pay and Bunching (with P. Kriss and R. Macera)